WorldOfJass.com – TERMS & CONDITIONS
All Orders, booked and paid for, cannot be cancelled.
No returns or refunds are allowed
Terms & Condition of service apply
For Order related queries, please contact Customer Service ( email@example.com )
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and on time.
Please note our shipping policy as follows:
We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 2 to 5 working days of the order.
We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays
Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address.
To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies ( Blue Dart Express Ltd )
While we shall Endeavour to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability
We don’t have an exchange policy, as our products belong to Beauty & Cosmetic category
a products are manufactured with the utmost care and stringent quality control is always maintained.
We don’t have Claim Policy.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, under no circumstances shall the company, its directors, employees or agents be liable to any user for personal injury, or any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or revenues, goodwill, failure to transmit or receive any data, loss of confidential information, business interruption, loss of privacy, corruption or loss of data, failure to receive or backup the user’s data (or archived data), for any cause of action, including contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise and any other loss whatsoever arising out of or in any way arising from or related to the offer, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the offer at any time, any third party content, software or functions used in connection with the offer even if the Company or any or all of its agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, liability, cost, demand or expense (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) of any kind arising out of:
- Any breach by the user of their obligations under these terms;
- User’s violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to infringement of any intellectual property, proprietary right or trade secret of any person or entity, or of any privacy or consumer protection right that is implicated herein;
- Any violation of law or contractual obligation and any claims, demands, notices pursuant to such violation;
- The Company shall not be liable to the user for any eventuality caused directly or indirectly by any act of God, wars (declared or undeclared), insurrections, acts of terrorism, acts of governments or boycotts, lockouts and other civil unrest, or any act of similar nature beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
- Even if one or more provisions of these terms are held to be unenforceable under applicable law(s), the remainder of these terms shall be valid and enforceable. These terms and conditions are governed by Indian Laws. All disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Chennai.